Jailbreak Passcode / Disable Device on iOS 14-14.2
1. Jailbreak with checkra1n patched
2. While tool checkra1n patched show booting, phone need on Diagnostics mode by following key combination method:
—> SE - 6S - 6SP ——— Home And Vol+
—> 7 - 7P - 8 - 8P - X ——— Vol + and Vol -
2. Now Phone in diagnostic mode and jailbreak success on 1st step, use mina usb and patch it
3. Now simply use official checkra1n 0.12.0 & complete jailbreak as usual method.
All Done Yeah
iPhone 7/7plus is fully working iPhone 8/8plus/X are still limited. Turn off passcode before proceeding. One more thing, If you jailbreak, you will lost FaceID and Touch ID Functionality. You have to keep that in mind.
Keep Hold Both volume keys upon jailbreak to avoid error -20.
Universal USB Installer here: https://www.pendrivelinux.com/univers...
Credit to https://checkra.in/
Jailbreak Passcode / Disable Device on iOS 14-14.4.2
Must Be iOS 14.x to 14.4.2
▶ MAC Support Only
▶ After Service Complete - Jailbreak Successful
Order Serial in Service
375# Mina Patcher Service - iPhone SE/6S/6S+/7/7+ & iPad - iOS 14.X
1. Put device in DFU Mode & use Mina Loader and follow steps
2. Now Patch USB Restriction with MinaUSB
3. Now Open checkra1n 0.12.2 and jailbreak as Usual Method, Put your device in Recovery Mode & Jailbreak your device Via Checkra1n: www.checkra.in
After Patch & Jailbreak Done, Use FMI OFF Service Listed On Website